Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Just as well I play as Francis!

Oh and just as well L4D2 is out soon, I won't be able to look at those two in the virtual eye again.

Great work btw.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

AwesomeShock AwesomeShock

This has potential.

What makes EgoRaptors flashs awesome is the fact it is fast paced and is totally random. I can see that you have watched Metal Gear Awesome judging by the voice of the main character. Make this longer, faster and totally more random whilst keeping it boshock-ey and you'll have a very decent flash.

Good work.

Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters Gamer Kids: TimeSplitters

Brilliant! I love timesplitters <3

I am ashamed to say that in stats terms... I have played for like a week and have over 30,000 kills... It was my life when it came out lol... And now theyre bringing it to next gen consoles :D.
Anyways, really good animation, humour and general greatness that gives this a 10 and a 5

Bioshock Soundboard Bioshock Soundboard

Good

The quality is very good. But this is Bioshock, there are hundreds of different quotes and sayings in the game! If you were to add the sayings the splicers come out with or what Atlas/ Fontaine says etc, I think it would be a very decent soundboard.

M1K3-B responds:

Thanks. Yeah I literally have hundreds of Bioshock sound clips. I didnt know if people still like sound boards so I put this small one out.

I.B.O.C. 2 I.B.O.C. 2

S+N+A+K+E = Adder

Very clever! (Thats the answer to the first question, I will not spoil it anymore)
This makes my brain hurt :P

30nightsofviolence responds:

CORRECT!
But you knew that already.

Thanks for the review!

Ball Reflexion Ball Reflexion

Great

this is quite enjoyable and its unique! Make it longer and youll have a top notch game

Cheshyre Madness Cheshyre Madness

Wow

Just wow. The beat is just orgasmic :P

TrainMadness TrainMadness

Amazing

I have to say that this is one of the better Madness tracks. Its one of the ones that really goes with the on screen action.

This version is just awesome.